1. Implementation of project inspection and quality management; (review report)
2. Participation and implementation of design and development procedures; (Specifications, sample requirements)
3. Development of reliability test plan and review of results; (test report)
4. Organize relevant departments to convert the national standard and industry norms into the New York enterprise standards; (enterprise standard)
5. The sample approval function submitted to the customer, the appearance is finally confirmed; (sample shipment report)
6. Processing of sample related customer complaints.
1. College degree or above, electronic related major, English level 4 or above, can understand English;
2. Have more than 2 years relevant work experience, familiar with electronic product reliability test methods, familiar with the company’s internal operation process and the work requirements of various functional units of the Quality Control Department;
3. Familiar with the design and development process, familiar with DFMEA, APQP tools;
4. ISO internal auditors are preferred.
Post time: Sep-24-2020