1. Participate in the early development of the product, leading the new product MFX review and list output;
2. Leading new product trial production, including tooling equipment demand, SOP/PFC production, trial production follow-up, trial production abnormal treatment, trial production summary and transfer production;
3. Identification of product order requirements, product demand change and implementation, and new material trial production follow-up and assistance;
4. Prepare and improve the product history, make PEMA and CP, and summarize the trial production materials and documents;
5. Maintenance of mass production orders, production of prototypes and completion of sampling.
1. College degree or above, major in electronics, communication, etc., with more than 2 years experience in new product introduction or project management;
2. Familiar with electronic product assembly and production process, and understand related standards such as electronic products SMT, DIP, structural assembly (IPC-610);
3. Familiar with and use QCC/QC seven methods/FMEA/DOE/SPC/8D/6 SIGMA and other tools to analyze and solve process or quality problems, and have report writing ability;
4. Positive work attitude, good team spirit and strong sense of responsibility.
Post time: Sep-24-2020